11 Follower

Maggie Stiefvater
Bereits gelesen: 34 %
Twice Tempted (Night Prince, #2) - Jeaniene Frost description

Short conclusion:

From cover to cover Twice Tempted was so much better than [b:Once Burned|7039218|Once Burned (Night Prince, #1)|Jeaniene Frost|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1335738276s/7039218.jpg|7288100] the first book in this series.
Plot and protagonists improved so much, almost everything changed for the better.
Even though I missed the ~right Vlad (the “Night Huntress Vlad” I fell in love with), he was more vlad-ish than in Once Burned, though. And I even like Leila :) Couldn’t connect with her in the first book. By know I think she’s pretty cool… but sometimes I just wanted to bitchslap her.
Most of the secondary characters were amazing as well, but I still dislike Leila’s dad and sister. And I can’t help it, in my mind Maximus still looks like him ^^

Twice Tempted is action packed, full of fun, and spiced up with some steamy activity. It comes with an awesome antagonist, and I liked the both the evil and the swoonworthy twists and turns – one of whom so surprising my jaw dropped open. And despite there were some things to complain about, I really liked this book, which is more than I can say for the ending.

I don’t know, maybe my book is missing some pages, but the ending is no ending. It’s not even a real cliffhanger. It’s like a cut in right in the middle of… whatever the author had in mind for the story. Coming to think about it, this thought might not be that far-fetched, since the author, different than originally planned, decided to write a third Night Prince installment. Even though this doesn’t make up for the ending, the fact that there will be more Vlad and Leila makes me happy.